Meyer lemon raspberry cream pie
An easy no-bake dessert with fresh lemony cream and tart raspberries.
As citrus season winds down, I’m grasping at my last few chances to make use of winter’s bounty. Meyer lemons are one of my favorite citrus fruits – all the zing and tartness of lemons, and just a little bit of mandarin orange sweetness.
This super easy no-bake lemon cream pie is out of this world delicious, combining tart raspberries with sweet-tart meyer lemon cream. And yes, it can truly be made in 15 minutes or less. On your mark, get set, go!
- Reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons meyer lemon zest
- 3 meyer lemons, juiced (about 1/2 cup juice)
- 2 cups light Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 10-12 ounce raspberries
- Extra lemon zest and berries, for garnish
Chop raspberries into small pieces. Sprinkle over crust.
In a medium bowl, mix condensed milk with lemon juice and zest. Gently fold in cool whip, and pour over raspberries.
Garnish with extra zest and raspberries. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Related Topics: Desserts