5-minute vegan sheet pan dinner
This is the perfect throw-together dinner if you're plant-based and pressed for time.
This colorful array of sweet and savory veggies and toasted tofu is a great dinner option when you’re ready for something super healthy, easy and quick. Five minutes prep time, half hour in the oven, and done! You can put up a pot of rice or quinoa to serve alongside the veggies and tofu for an even more filling meal, or serve with whole grain bread.
- 1 package extra firm sprouted tofu
- 12 ounces frozen butternut squash cubes
- 12 ounces frozen pearl onions
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 3 frozen dorot garlic cubes (or 1 tablespoon garlic powder)
- 12-16 ounce frozen broccoli florets
Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Drain tofu, and lay between paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Cut into chunks.
Lay all ingredients except for broccoli on baking sheet, and toss with vinaigrette.
Bake for 20 minutes. (Broccoli should be defrosting on the counter during this time) Add broccoli to sheet pan, and cook another 10-12 minutes.
Related Topics: Vegetarian